“Don’t be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated; you can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.” – David Lloyd George
You won’t accomplish much with out commitment.
But committing is the hardest part. We want to keep all our options open.
If you start treating your goals like commitments you will see a difference in your productivity.
Getting Started With Commitment
- Create Lasting Long Term Habits For Positive Change In Your Business and Life
- Why Professional Athletes and Entertainers Make More Money Than You
- Investing In Yourself and Your Business
- What Habits Are You Creating?
- Decisions or Commitments?
Remember, becoming a Productivity Junkie is being focused on results and output, not just about being busy. To become the most productive you can be, focus on having a plan, eliminating distractions and taking action on the essential.