Social Media or Social Networking is changing the landscape of not only your business, but culture.
What is Facebook?
What is the most effective way to use facebook in your real estate business?
It’s social networking, not social marketing.
Once you have figured out that facebook is about networking. About engagement, connecting and community, you are well on your way to building a successful business through an organic method of building and maintaining relationships.
You will hear many real estate coaches, real estate trainers, social media experts and social media gurus telling you that you need a facebook fanpage, AKA business page AKA Liker page.
Most real estate agents can be successful in social media simply by utilizing their personal facebook profile. By a real estate agent utilizing their personal facebook profile to truly engage and connect with their sphere of influence they will be able to stay top of mind, cut expenses and build stronger relationships.
Getting Started With Facebook
- Facebook: the 24/7 Backyard BBQ
- Facebook Page Tip For Realtors – Productivity Nugget #188
- How To Use Facebook To Build Your Real Estate Sphere of Influence Business
- Facebook For Real Estate – Creating Lists
- Real Estate Social Media – Leave Comments To Engage and Connect
- Facebook Is A Great Contact Management System
- Facebook Fanpages, Just Because You Can Doesn’t Mean You Should
- How To Build A Facebook Fanpage
- How To Create An Unique URL On Facebook
Remember, becoming a Productivity Junkie is being focused on results and output, not just about being busy. To become the most productive you can be, focus on having a plan, eliminating distractions on taking action on the essential.