Inbound Marketing is about getting found.
More specifically, inbound marketing is strategic content creation with relevant, recent information that can be found by your target audience.
There are many methods that you can use in your own Inbound Marketing, such as SEO, social networking, PR, etc.
A few stats about Inbound Marketing:
The average cost per lead by inbound marketing-dominated firms in 2010 is $134. This is $198, or 60%, less than the $332 average cost per lead at outbound marketing-dominated firms. This percentage differential has remained consistent from a 61% higher average lead generation expense reported by outbound-marketing-dominated firms in 2009.
A Productivity Junkie uses the right tools and systems to build their business. If you can do that and save some money on your marketing and lead generation, why wouldn’t you?
These are some of the my most popular blog posts and coaching videos about…
Getting Started With Inbound Marketing
- Real Estate Blogging Is Not A Strategy
- 25 Ways To Measure Social Media And Inbound Marketing
- Inbound Marketing – Why You Need To Use Inbound Marketing In Your Real Estate Business
- Social Media For Real Estate Agents – Viral Engagement
- Inbound Marketing in Real Estate
- Measuring Inbound Marketing And Social Media
Remember, becoming a Productivity Junkie is being focused on results and output, not just about being busy. To become the most productive you can be, focus on having a plan, eliminating distractions on taking action on the essential.