“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” Paul J. Meyer
Productivity Junkies was founded specifically for real estate coaching with an emphasis on leveraging social media and technology to increase productivity and sales.
It seems that many people know what to do, even how to do it but still aren’t sure why they don’t get the things done that they set out to do.
Being a Productivity Junkie is not just about getting things done. Increasing productivity is about focusing on the important and essential. Its not just about doing a bunch of activities or being busy.
“Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishments and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing.”
- Thomas Alva Edison
Remember, becoming a Productivity Junkies is being focused on results and output, not just about being busy. To become the most productive you can be, focus on having a plan, eliminating distractions and taking action on the essential.
There is a lot more to discover about Productivity.
Sign up for Productivity Kit below!
The Productivity Kit consists of a video, where real estate trainer, Darin Persinger shares with you the
7 Focus Areas of a Productivity Junkie
Top 10 videos and blog posts Darin has done on the topic of Productivity.
PLUS… Interviews with some of the most influential, recognized people in the industry on how they stay productive.
- The Quickest Way To Increase Your Production
- Success In Real Estate By Having A Successful Environment
- 3 Questions To Ask Yourself To Have A Productive Week
- Increase Productivity This Week
- Time Is A Horrible Metric To Measure Success And Productivity
- Consistent Focused Action – Productivity Nugget #119
- Are You Wearing Too Many Hats?
- Hesitation Vs Patience
- Become Purposeful – Productivity Nugget #191
- How The Productive Dad Stays Productive With The iPad