Why You Want To Create Content For Your Real Estate Blog
You become the Approachable Resource in your geographic area about real estate or the Go-To Realtor in your demographic when it comes to real estate.
Real estate buyers and sellers will view you as the Resource on real estate.
Even your own sphere of influence will view you differently.
If you are a newer real estate agent coming from a different background, your sphere of influence probably has a perception of you, of what you did before, not you now as a real estate agent.
Creating content about real estate on your blog and sharing it with them will give you the opportunity to change their perspective.
Real estate blogging also allows for a great opportunity to maximize SEO. SEO is Search Engine Optimization, which is all about getting found on search engines like Google and Yahoo.
Once you have defined that geographic or demographic niche for your real estate blogging you can start optimize your blog for keywords that people in those audiences might be searching for. This is how you can dominate long tail searches with real estate blogging.
Getting Started With Blogging & Content Marketing The Generates Business
Remember, becoming a Productivity Junkie is being focused on results and output, not just about being busy. To become the most productive you can be, focus on having a plan, eliminating distractions on taking action on the essential.
There is a lot more to discover Blogging & Content Marketing.
Sign Up for the Blogging & Content Marketing Kit below!
The Kit consists of a 30 minute video, where real estate trainer, Darin Persinger takes you on a tour across the internet, showing you specific examples of Realtors doing content creation for marketing aka blogging.
What you will learn:
- Why You Want To Create Content
- What Content To Create
- How To Create The Content
- The 2 Platforms To Start With
- 4 Kinds Of Content You Can Create
- How To Find Time To Create The Content
- Implementing The 1-2-1
PLUS…. The Top 10 Videos and Blog Posts
about blogging and content marketing on ProductivityJunkies.com
- Real Estate Blogging Is Not A Strategy
- Real Estate Marketing – Using Amplify and Echo
- Real Estate Lead Generation Tips – Content Creation
- A Wedding, Honeymoon and WordPress Website
- Real Estate Blogging – Be The DJ
- 25 Ways To Measure Social Media And Inbound Marketing
- Inbound Marketing – Why You Need To Use Inbound Marketing In Your Real Estate Business
- Inbound Marketing in Real Estate
- Real Estate Blogging – How Long Does It Take To Succeed Online?
- Real Estate Blogging – How Long Should It Take To Create Content?