It was given to me at a basketball camp.
The advice was about focus and concentration and it had to do with me missing free throws.
But that advice still sticks with me today and still applies to my every day activities in my business.
Watch the video… and find out what my childhood basketball hero taught me about getting focused and concentrating harder.
Getting more focused… or concentrating harder is not the answer.
Well, I mean it’s an answer, but it’s not a very good answer. It’s a generic answer.
What should you be focused on?
What should you be concentrating on?
If you are not 100% sure, you might need PHOCUS Coaching…
“Stops You From Getting Distracted, Sidetracked or Chasing Shiny Objects… This Self-Paced, On-Demand, Affordable Coaching Program Gets You Focused”
What The Phocus Coaching Program Does For You
- Increases sales and increases productivity… by not just doing more stuff… doing the right stuff.
- Gets you more focused… by not just getting more things done… getting the right things done.
- You become unstuck… not just by finding the motivation… gets you truly excited about your projects.
- Helps you easily and quickly create a strategy on how to implement
- Discover how to identify what gets in your way and what distracts you
- Insures you finish your truly important projects and tasks that bring the greatest results