Social Media or Social Networking is changing the landscape of not only our business, but our culture.
What is Facebook?
What is the most effective way to use facebook in my real estate business?
It’s social networking, not social marketing.
Get started with facebook for your real estate sales business
Once you have figured out that facebook is about networking. About engagement, connecting and community, you are well on your way to building a successful business through an organic method of building and maintaining relationships.
You will hear many real estate coaches, real estate trainers, social media experts and social media gurus telling you that you need a facebook fanpage, AKA business page AKA Liker page.
Most real estate agents can be successful in social media simply by utilizing their personal facebook profile. By a real estate agent utilizing their personal facebook profile to truly engage and connect with their sphere of influence they will be able to stay top of mind, cut expenses and build stronger relationships.
Get started with these blog posts and videos:
- How To Use Facebook To Build Your Real Estate Sphere of Influence Business
- Facebook For Real Estate – Creating Lists
- Real Estate Social Media – Leave Comments To Engage and Connect
- Facebook Is A Great Contact Management System
- Facebook Fanpages, Just Because You Can Doesn’t Mean You Should
- How To Build A Facebook Fanpage
- How To Create An Unique URL On Facebook
What is Twitter?
What is the most effective way to use twitter in my real estate business?
Twitter – the online cocktail party
Getting Started On Twitter
Check out some other blog posts and videos to get started using twitter to build your real estate business:
- A Lesson On Social Media You Can Learn From Tyrone Wells
- CNBC Reporter Fails – Old Media doesn’t get New Media
- 4 Ways To Tweet
- Discussing twitter, starbucks and cocktail parties
- Using Twitter Search For Your Business
Social Media in 30 Minutes
The #1 reason I hear from Realtors, Lenders and Brokers for not using social media is
“I don’t have time.”
What if I could show you how to manage your social media and online presence in 30 minutes a day?
Check out this On – Demand Webinar showing you to engage online, the tools to use and the 3 Myths of Social Media.